★、Boom! Legshot! Hmm That doesn’t sound right.
嘣!射腿!恩……听起来不太对劲
★、Watch your mouth kid, or you'll find yourself respawning at home.
管好你的嘴,小鬼,否则你会发现自己正躺在基地等重生。
★、How do you like my guns 'shock' and 'ahhhhh'
这是我的两把枪,一把叫“射!”,另一把叫“啊!”。怎么样,喜欢么?
★、Fortune doesn't favor fools.
好运不会眷顾傻瓜。
 
★、I know what I'm doing.
我知道我在做什么!
★、Set sail!
扬帆!起航!
★、Sure you can handle me, summoner?
你确定能把到我么,召唤师?
★、You've got dangerous eyes. I like that.
你有一双摄人心魄的眼睛。我非常喜欢。
★、Don't get cocky.
别太自满。
★、Step to
正在加速。
★、I'll get it done.
交给我吧!
★、Not a problem(经典台词 ).
没问题。
 
★、I've got a good feeling about this.
这样做的感觉真好吖。
★、Keep your eyes off my larboard side, deary
请看好我的左舷,宝贝儿。
★、The fun begins.
有乐子了!
★、Nothin' but powder monkies
除了火药猴以外,什么也没有。
★、I always shoot first.
我总是先射。
★、No prey no pay!
没有猎物,就没有报酬!
★、Guns blazing.
枪口喷着火焰!
★、Bang!
Bang!
 
 
热门推荐: